Piranha was a 1995 made-for-TV horror film, a remake of the 1978 film of the same name. It was produced by Roger Corman, who also produced the original, and written by John Sayles and Richard Robinson, who also wrote the original. The film was only the 3rd acting gig for a 12 year old named Mila Kunis.
Piranha is about a school of killer piranha descending upon the bustling Lost River Lake Resort. A private investigator, Maggie McNamara (Alexandra Paul), is hired by the wealthy resort owner J.R. Randolph (Monte Markham) to find his missing daughter. During her search she and local resident Paul Grogan (William Katt) stumble upon a deserted Army research facility and unwittingly release the Piranha into the river.
- Mila Kunis as Susie Grogan
- Kehli O'Byrne as Gina Green
- William Katt as Paul Grogan
- Alexandra Paul as Maggie McNamara
- Soleil Moon Frye as Laura
- Leland Orser as Terry Wechsler
- Darleen Carr as Dr. Leticia Baines
- Lorissa McComas as Barbara